Private Pilot licence (PPL)
- Stage 1 - PPL Teoretical Training
- Stage 2 - PPL Practical Training
Stage 1 - PPL Teoretical Training
PPL teoretical classes are conducted at our flight school. The phase of theoretical classes takes 6 weeks (147 hours) and is followed by internal tests. These will thoroughly prepare you for the official ICAO exams.
The ICAO examinations are maintained at Civil Aviation Directorate of the Republic of Serbia (CAD), which is an official ICAO Examination Centre.
These 9 ICAO completed exams provides you with some of the credits you require to complete the degree of PPL.
Here are the subjects:
- Air Law
- Aircraft knowledge
- Performances and flight planning
- Human resources and limitations
- Operational procedures
- Principles of flight
Stage 2 - PPL Practical Training
During this 3-months phase (duration may vary because of the weather conditions) you will complete a total of 46 hours and 20 minutes of flight training in the Cessna 172 or Cessna 152 aircraft.
There are four sub-stages of PPL practical training:
- Training to the first solo flight
- Solo flying
- Navigational flying (route flying)
- Minimum 16 years of age (for those under age of 18 consent of the parents is required)
- A current medical certificate, class 1/2